April 11, 2010

My Life...In Music Video!

Good morning! It's pretty early and since I didn't post until late yesterday, I figured I'd get an early start for today. So, I was just laying here in bed, thinking and thinking about my life in general and I had an epiphany! I thought about this song I used to love back in middle school. I don't remember if it came out during my 6th or 7th grade year, maybe even 8th. I'm thinking it was 7th because I had a huge crush on someone. I don't know, it was something about him that just pressed a nerve in my heart and at that moment I was in love Lol. Seventh grade I had the biggest crush on ___________ _____________. Lol...It was something about his style, the way he looked at me, the way he presented himself, it was all unique and different. I didn't even notice him at first. It was like the guy that sat in back of class and slept all the time, with the dark and light blue Phat Farm (Or Rocawear?) sweater, and small 'fro. As a 12 year old, I was like completely in love Lol! I guess he could be considered my first love, even though it wasn't officially mutual. I loved this song because I declared: If I couldn't have him, I'd be single for the rest of my life. Drastic, I know. I still don't have him (I don't want him, just saying), and I'm still single but that's another topic for another blog. So here's your feature presentation: Isyss - Single for the Rest of My Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment