April 5, 2010

Real Introduction...In Blog

Good morning people! :D

It's 5 AM and I'm wide awake! Anyway, this is my true introduction! The start of something new! I'm excited about this blog. I think I really need one at this point in my life. I have so many thoughts running through my head on a daily basis that I think alot of people can and will relate to.

My Life...In Blog is pretty self explanatory. It's an in-depth, personal, therapeutic thing for me to post. I decided to start this blog when I realized I had so much to say and not enough time to say it and sometimes not enough courage to say it out loud. I've always been a memoir kind of person. I started a journal when I was about 8 years old, although it wasn't consistant, it was definitely a release for me. Writing is my form of expression as an artist expresses himself on a canvas. I hope to move the world one day with only a pen and paper. Writing is my life.

The purpose of this blog is mainly just fun and entertainment. To let you into my world on a daily basis. My life isn't that interesting, or interesting at all but there will be more things here than me talking about myself.

I've actually came up with a schedule of things to post on certain days. I'm not an organized person so they definitely aren't set in stone. I don't keep routines well, Lol. You're going to see all of these on various days, but I'm hoping by organizing it, it'll make it easier for me to post everyday. So here it goes:

Mondays - My Life...In Music (This will consist of music videos that I love and songs that I've loved over the years. I love music and I have such a variety of genres that I love so there won't be just one style of music here.)

Tuesdays - My Life...In freelance (This is just free falling. Nothing specific here.)

Wednesdays - My Life...Giving Advice (These are my days to answer advice questions and any other questions I've been asked through the day, on the net, etc. Basically, it's Question Day!)

Thursdays - My Life...In Freelance (Thursdays are generally busy for me, so I know I won't post alot. It's a free day!)

Friday - My Life...In Words (A great way to end my week, The title is as fits. My life in words. It'll be my deep thoughts over the years. Not just what I'm feeling at the moment.)

Saturday & Sunday - OFF! (Of course, I may post something but it won't be much. I may save these two dates for short stories! Ooooh)

That's the tentative schedule. How well I follow it is still a mystery.

Lastly, I would like you reading this to add my Facebook account. It is THE best way to get in touch with me if needed. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000174037279

0 comments:

Post a Comment