May 9, 2010

My Life...In the Moment

It's Mother's Day and besides having ants attack me, and staying in walmart for over 30 minutes for two items, I've had a good day. There was this one moment that really made me laugh and smile and blush. All at the same time! I'm a hopeless romantic, so I see much more humor in this than it really should be. In opinion, it's the first funny scene in a romantic comedy that kicks it off. So anyway, here it goes! Enjoy! :)

I was out running some errands from my mom. Pick up this here, take this here, don't forget to go here. It was a pretty bland yet beautiful day as I stepped out of my car at the Home Depot. You see, we needed another propane tank for some outdoor cooking. There was so much food to cook that we needed two at the same time.

Supposedly there's this new high tech thing, where all you need is a credit card and a pair of hands and you can easily exchange your propane tank. Therefore, I parked my car right in the fire lane, expecting to not take longer than 5 minutes. As usual, technology never cooperates in my time of need. After swiping my card several times, it wouldn't work. I was starting to get irritated and weighed down by the gas tank in my hand. When I get irritated, I get hot, and when I get hot, it's not nice. After finally getting the new propane tank, I blew off my frustrations for the time being.

After stuffing the tank into my trunk I got in the car, blasted the AC, and decided to call my mom to tell her where I was headed. A couple minutes into the conversation, I looked out of the corner of my eye and I saw this sculpted figure. Literally sculpted, his physique was KILLER. He definitely hit up the gym like everyday. I kinda blew it off, and kept talking until I saw him walking in front of my car. He did the cutest thing. He pretended to run into my car as if I hit him and like he wasn't paying attention. I had a look of shock on my face, like OMG he ran into my car. Then he smiled and I smiled back. He had a cute smile, among many other cute features. So I kept talking, in shock that this guy was trying to get my attention.

He went inside and bought himself a Powerade. I pretended not to notice him, but he came back out and knocked on my passenger side window. He made a joke about I hit him, and just talked playfully. I wish I would've had more to say but I was in awe. He walked away, with all his perfectness and I was smiling like a little school girl in a candy store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment