April 26, 2011

ABC - 26 Random Facts About ME!

Age: 19...I'll be 20 in June --- Maybe.
Bed Size: Queen for a Queen! :)
Chore you hate: Cleaning my own room! Ugh.
Dogs: Men.
Essential start of your day: I'm always running late for something when I wake up so yeah. I don't have time for any kind of ritual. Get dressed and GO!
Favorite Color: Depends on the day...Most Pink or blue.
Gold or silver: Gold
Height: 5'4
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, saxophone, violin, cello, etc. I absolutely fail at instruments.
Job: Student/Writer/Library Assistant
Kids: Yes, A boy...His name will be Christian. That is all.
Live: MURDA CITYYYY (No, seriously.)
Mom's Name: Mama!
Nickname: Nikki, Nini
Overnight hospital stays: None for myself but I've stayed in the hospital several days with my mother *sad face*
Pet Peeve: random staring!
Quote from a movie: "You win some, you lose some...But you live to fight another day." - Friday
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: One brother (several cousins). I'm the only girl on my mother's side. Lucky ain't I?
Time you wake up: Iono!
Underwear: Commando.
Vegetables you dislike: Onions! Yuckk.
What makes you run late: Me waking up 10 minutes before every event.
X-rays you've had done: I've sprained and bruised my ankle several times.
Yummy food you make: Cereal :)
Zoo animal: Koala beaaaaars! Even though there aren't any Koalas in any Zoo I've seen...I love Koalas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment