April 8, 2011

Imagining Love

Tonight I was headed home from school, and Selena's "Dreaming of You" came on the radio. I absolutely love the song, it's beautiful! I was singing along, doing my best Selena impression. The lyrics always take me to a simpler time when I had that one crush that I couldn't stop thinking about. All of sudden she sang

"...And I still can't believe that you came up to me and said I love you...I love you too. Now I'm dreaming WITH you tonight 'til tomorrow, and for ALL of my life. And there's no where in the world I'd rather be, than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly..."

I just started crying thinking of this perfect situation. I know it was coming because I've heard the song ten million times. It just really came out of nowhere.l It's just the most beautiful thing! Thinking of someone constantly, wondering if they're thinking of you and you find out YES they are and they love you back. Now, you're in love with each other and you don't have to wonder what the other person is thinking and what they're doing, because you're with them endlessly. *sighs*

I'm hopeless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment