November 20, 2011

69 Questions About Yours Truly

I got these from an old Myspace website. Remember when we all did those surveys and posted them on our bulletins during the late 'Myspace days'? Ha. Just reliving my glory days! Copy and paste to your own blog and answer them if you'd like :)

1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
-Him.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
-Yes! I work at a library and I hate it when people don't place their unwanted books in the designated areas, so I empathize with the cart pushers! :)

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
-Definitely listener. I love to listen!

4. Do you take compliments well?
-Sorta, kinda, maybe. I don't know. It really depends on who it's coming from. If it's from a random person I'm always suspicious. I never believe them. I have my reasons why.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
-Nerp.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
-As long as I have food, water, paper, pencil, hell yeah. Lol. I don't mind being alone.

7. Do you like to ride horses?
-Nerp.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
-Lol no. My mom always wanted me to be a girl scout but...Yeahhh.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
-Heads up, seven up at school! So fun. Lol. And musical chairs for some reason. I know I'm a dweeb.

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
-Oh hells no. That's so low and beneath me.

11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
-Yes. My fear of relationships has gotten me out of lots of dates.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
-Depends. Not an atheist or agnostic though, we could always be friends! :)

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
-To be pursued *shy smile*

14. Use three words to describe yourself?
-Crazy, curvy, cool

15. Do any songs make you cry?
-My word, yes indeed! Too many to list.

16. Are you continuing your education?
-Yep, hopefully I'll have my BA in 2013!

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
-Nope, never tried and I don't even want to try. I hate guns.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
-My mama

19. How often do you read books?
-Very often. I try to read something everyday. Not even a book, but even a magazine, or a blog, articles or something.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
-Past dweller.

21. What is your favorite children's book?
-Too many to list. I have so many.

22. What color are your eyes?
-Brownies

23. How tall are you?
-5ft4...I wish I were a little bit shorter.

24. Where is your dream house located?
-I don't know really.

25. Do you have a secret fetish?
-----------------

26. Have you tried sushi?
Never. Have you tried pickled pig lips?

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
-Haha, yessir.

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
-About 10 years ago.

29. Have you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
-Nope.

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
-From my bed to the bathroom.

31. What was your favorite job?
-I've only had one thus far, and I like it.

32. Do you like mustard?
-Ugh NO way. Hate it. It has the evil power to ruin one's sandwich.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
-SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. ZzzZzzz.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
-I look exactly like my mama.

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
-Around 35 minutes on average.

36. Can you do the splits?
-Yerp. I can do all kindsa tricks.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
-Tower Heist!!

38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
-Nope. I used to when I was a young teen. But not anymore.

39. What did you do for New Year's?
-Popped bottles. Flirt with the hoodrats, then popped models.

40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
-Never seen it boo.

41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?\
hm. Not really. Nice movie though!

42. Do you own a camera phone?
Uh, yeah! Can't you tell this is from the Myspace age? lol.

43. Have you ever been kissed?
-Nope I haven't. I just imagine what it's going to be like. I am VERY OCD about breath and spit. I hate smelling breath even if it's 'fresh' and I hate spit so, yeah, my first kiss is going to be weird. Lol. The Lord knows me, that's why my first kiss has been delayed.

44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
-Lol no.

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
-Eeeee.

46. Do you like your middle name?
- I wuv it.

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
-On a normal night like between 4 and 6 hours.

48. Do you like care bears?
-Not really...

49. What do you buy at the movies?
-Tickets! All that other nonsense is uncalled for and much too pricey.

50. Do you know how to play poker?
._. *pokerface*

51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
-I try to. But I'm always rushing/late so it never really works out.

52. What do you wear to sleep?
-Pajammie Jams. Hoe.

53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
-Nothing really that I consider big.

54. How many meals do you eat a day?
-Two on average.

55. Is your tongue pierced?
-Nope.

56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace?
-Why yes, yes I have.

57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
-Haha, not since like 2007.

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
-Funny!

59. Ever been to L.A.?
-What do you think?!

60. Did you eat a cookie today?
-Why yes, yes I did.

61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
-Haha. No?

62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
-Seriously I pay for all my music. I'm an artist and would hate if someone got my hard work for free.

63. Do you hate chocolate?
-Dark chocolate and mint chocolate, yes.

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
-Nothing really. I'm out of my angsty teenage years.

65. Are you a gullible person?
-Kinda sorta.

66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
-No lol. I've never had one and I'm always pretty happy. I have so many other things in life to be happy about.

67. If you could have any job what would it be?
-High school English Lit. teacher.

68. Are you easy to get along with?
-Very!

69. What is your favorite time of day?
-After 11 PM but before 4 AM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment