May 12, 2012

Why I've Been Crying Every Night...

For the past four nights, I've been going to sleep with wet cheeks, a tear stained pillow, and a tortured heart. For the past four nights, I have been watching two romantic comedies before bed, which is why I've been crying every night before I go to sleep! I don't know why I torture myself. I mean, I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good romantic comedy but I'm always in tears at the end. Usually because either I can or can't relate to the story. Usually the latter.

I've even tried to watch a different kind of movie, but they just bore me. I'm not a movie buff and the first 15 minutes should capture me, if not, I'm shutting it off. 

Last night I watched 13 Going On 30 and Sixteen Candles. Both are on my favorites list, because I can actually relate to them both (minus the happily ever part...). I watched Sixteen Candles first, and I've seen it so many times, I didn't cry. I cried through the entire last 45 minutes of 13 Going On 30! I was thinking about someone and something and it just hit me. Tuesday I watched The Back Up Plan and even though I couldn't relate to it, there were some relationship aspects that I could definitely relate to, like shutting guys out and not being confident enough to know when someone is really into me.

*Sigh* This break up is effecting my emotions...Hard.

Anyone else remember and still love this amaaaazing song?

0 comments:

Post a Comment