July 7, 2015

10 Questions Tag

I wasn't tagged by anyone to this but I saw it on another blog and wanted to do it! Who do I tag? Hmm. I tag anyone else who'd like to do this! 

Favorite TV series?

I am an old (80s-90s) sitcom chick. My faves are: Golden Girls, Martin, Amen, Married With Children and Living Single. As for a current series, I can't say that I really have one. I like The Soul Man, a sitcom on TV Land. 

Least favorite aspect of blogging?

Trying to garner an audience and consistency. I have been blogging for 5 years and it took 3 years to garner interest. For a long time I felt as if my blog was purposeless and would never generate nice stats, thankfully I was wrong. Consistency is key in any business but truthfully I'm not a consistent person. One week I may blog several times but after that it might take weeks for me to post again. Maybe it's because I'm an artist *flips hair*.

 Favorite phone app?

My Twitter app.

Your worst/most embarrassing habit?

I talk to myself a lot when I'm alone. I say my thoughts out loud because it helps me sort through them. It's a really bad habit and it's embarrassing because the general consensus is that people who talk to themselves are crazy. How ridiculous!

What’s the last song you listened to?

Let's Wait Awhile - Janet Jackson

Water or soda?

If soda wasn't diabetes in a can, I would go with it. Especially after being a non-stop soda addict for years. But water it is. 

Favorite person in the world besides yourself?

My brother, even though we aren't speaking right now *eyeroll*

Time of day that you are the most productive?

Whenever it's dark outside. Usually between 8PM-3AM. 

Which topic would you rather discuss with someone you just met — politics or religion?

Religion. I like to know what people  believe in and how it influences their lifestyle (if at all). It doesn't matter if I agree or not. 

Most-used word in your vocabulary? (Can be slang and/or Ebonics.)

Seriously. It's my response to almost everything. Seriously! 

Now, it's your turn! Thanks for your readership :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment