November 12, 2015

What Do You Fear? Tag

In order to keep up with the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post Month) challenge, I'm doing this tag for today's post! This tag was created by the illustrious James Colwell on Youtube. Please visit his channel! I challenge anyone reading this to complete this tag. You don't need to make a video or even have a blog, post it on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media sites that you use. Share it with your friends and ask them about their fears. It could really lead to a fun and informative conversation. 

Do You Fear…

1. The dark

Sort of but not really...I don't like being in total darkness, but I wouldn't say I fear the dark.

2. Tunnels or bridges

Yes! The last time I drove across a bridge I was shaking. I actually don't mind crossing a bridge if someone else is driving across it. It's mostly because of my combined fear of large bodies of water and heights.

3. Large bodies of water

Yes, it makes me queasy, which is why I don't really like the beach.

4. Hospitals or doctors

Hospitals, no. Some doctors, yes. I like the optometrist and dentist!

5. Hotels or motels

Ugh, no?

6. Heights

Definitely!

7. The woods

Chile...Yes. There's bugs and animals and crazy ass people in the woods. No gawd. 

8. Airplanes, trains or buses

I have thought about flying and it just seems so scary but I've never flown. I'd rather drive or take a train. It's one of my life goals to take a train ride. 

9. Rollercoasters or other amusement rides

Yes, again heights!!!

10. Thunderstorms or lightning

Yes, thunderstorms. They're so unpredictable! You don't know where it's going to strike and it could cause so much damage and destruction.

11. Horror movies

I don't fear them but I would prefer not to watch them.

12. Public speaking

Yeah, I really hate speaking in front of groups, large or small.
 
13. Animals; and if so which ones?

Snakes and spiders. I just don't really like cats but I don't fear them.
 
14. Ghosts or apparitions

Hmm...Nope. Ghosts and spirits actually intrigue me. 

15. Death

In a sense, yes but in a sense no. I just would fear dying and not telling the people that I love how much I love them. I think I fear how I will die versus dying. 

Other things I fear: Fire, Getting Sick, and Hurricanes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment